Welcome to Malthouse Dental Centre
On behalf of the dental team we would like to extend a warm welcome to Malthouse Dental Centre. We are situated in the heart of the Princes Risborough community, serving over 10,000 regular patients as well as catering for emergencies and visitors to the area.
We have been established for over 10 years and offer both NHS and private treatment options. We are committed to the highest standards in modern dental care. Our team is committed to attend regular training to keep up to date with the latest developments in the dental field and thus strive to provide you with the best service.
Our practice philosophy is to promote dental health as a priority.
- We believe that achieving optimal oral health requires time, quality materials and experience
- We focus on prevention, protection and preservation of the teeth
- We believe everyone should be treated with respect and dignity
Our commitment to you:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment where your concerns will be listened to fully.
- Give you an explanation of treatment alternatives and our recommendation of the best options, but to leave any final decisions with you.
- To have a fair and transparent fee structure and provide written confirmation of costs, where appropriate.
- Invest regularly in acquiring new skills, knowledge and technology.
- Realise your time is as precious as ours and try our very best to keep on time. If we ever run late it is often due to an emergency, so please bear wth us; next time the emergency could be yours.
Your commitment to us:
- Attend regular examination appointments and look after the dental work we provide, following all instructions given.
- We also appreciate your commitment to keep your appointments or notify us of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. This will help us to offer all our patients a wider selection of appointment times. If less than 24 hours notice is given or if you fail to attend two appointments in a year we retain the right to remove you from our patient list. Please note there is a charge of £1 per minute for any failed or late cancellations for appointments booked for private treatments. This will also apply for appointments where you have arrived late and the dentist or hygienist is unable to fulfil the treatment in the remaining time.
- It is important that you keep us updated of any changes with regards your medical condition, contact details (including change of mobile number) or any change in personal circumstances.
- Pay for treatment as and when requested.
- We operate a zero abuse policy, both physical and verbal abuse towards any member of our team. Any patient found in breach of this policy may have to find alternative dental care.